Hi! I'm Zephanie Curlett, the creative force behind Z. Curlett Events. I was born in a small Alabama town but moved to the big city of Los Angeles as a small girl. My friends tell me all of the time that I am a "Country City Slicker" (I'll take that) I am extremely laid back and easy to get along with. I enjoy life and all of the countless blessings that I have been awarded over the years. One of my favorite sayings is "Hakuna Matata" I truly believe in a worry-free, stress-free lifestyle
I am the wife of 25 years to my best friend Chris. We have (3) amazing and extremely talented kids (yeah, I'm bragging) Deymond, Chantel and Chris Jr. I also have a pretty amazing (but spoiled) 1 year old grandson that has my heart.
Before leaving corporate America, I was an Executive Administrative Assistant for a Civil Engineering Firm. Prior to that I was a Physicians Assistant for the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. And before that I was an Administrative Assistant in the United States Army (HOOAH)
I'm just a country girl that loves to cook, read books, travel, watch sports and action movies (not necessarily in that order, but you get the picture. Anything else you want to know; just ask, I'm a open book!
(10) Things that you would probably be surprised to know about me:
1. I am a military veteran. My husband and I met in the middle of the Gulf War, in the middle of a muddy field (yeah, love at first sight...NOT)
2. I have a terrible sweet tooth and MUST have sweets after every meal
3. I am terrified of snakes and spiders (can't even look at them on tv) Yuk!!!!!
4. I hate mushrooms, black olives, brussel sprouts and liver (Haven't tried either of them, but I already know I don't like them)
5. My dream car is a 1965 candy apple red Mustang convertible (I've got a need for speed)
6. I am so afraid of heights but LOVE roller coasters (imagine that)
7. I get extremely nauseous when crossing tall bridges...It's not a pretty picture at all (trust me you don't want to see it)
8. My favorite movie of all times is "Steel Magnolias" and YES, I cry every time Shelby dies (don't judge me)
9. I love, love, love the Lakers, Kobe Byrant and the Cowboys (did I mention that I love Kobe)
10. I am ambidextrous...I write with my right hand but do everything else with my left (can also write with my left)
So, now you know all about me...Now, its time for me to hear all about you and your event. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!